NO COST Buyer Representation.
It’s even better than that! I pay YOU part of my commission at closing when I represent you as a buyer.
How does it work?
When a property is listed the seller agrees to pay a commission when it is sold. Typically, a buyers’ agent would have to share a percentage of their commission with the BIG office and agency they work for. As an independent Broker, I get to keep that portion and share it with my buyers to help with their closing costs. A definite win-win!
Not all commissions are structured the same so the contribution amount varies. We will discuss this up front and even write it into the offer.
About Buyers’ Agents
A buyer’s agent has many obligations and must do the following things:
- Protect their client’s financial information
- Negotiate the best possible price for the buyer
- Must disclose to the buyer if they are working with another buyer interested in the same property
- Show all properties the buyer is interested in that fits their criteria and budget
- Connect you with the service providers—inspectors, lenders, home warranty companies—to best suit your needs
Buying real estate is a big decision. I’m here to guide you through the process but there’s never any pressure to buy. I work for you and will make it happen when we locate that perfect property!